[Zope] Uploading Images from a web from

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer@web.de
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:13:16 +0200

Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> You can do (essentially) what the Zope File object does:
>
>          filename=file.filename
>          filename=filename[max(string.rfind(filename, '/'),
>                          string.rfind(filename, '\\'),
>                          string.rfind(filename, ':'),
>                          )+1:]
>
> -steve

That's python, right?

Could you tell me how I can integrate this into my DTML-method?

At the moment my DTML-Method looks like this:

---------------------

<dtml-call "_[gallerypath].manage_addImage(image.filename,image)">
<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect ('../managegalleries.htm')">

This works if I use Netscape on Linux, but doesn't with MSIE on Win2K, I guess because of the \-Syntax.

I am not very familar with Python, but I finally bought a book (Addison-Weseley: Python 2). If I just had the time to read it ;-)

Thanks a lot in advance,

Jan

--
Jan@MountainbikeHQ.de