[Zope] Question: Virtual Site Hosting on Zope

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:55:00 -0500

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 10:17:28AM -0700, Michael Murphy wrote:

> I know this will be an easy question for this mailing list...  Is
> there generally considered to be a 'best way' of doing Virtual Site
> Hosting on Zope?  I have skimmed some HOWTOs on www.zope.org, but I
> am afraid the material may be a bit dated and a 'better way' may be
> generally known.  Any help would be appreciated!

In absence of anyone saying otherwise, I hereby declare my method to
be the Best Way (tm):

  http://www.zope.org/Members/mwr/VHosts_With_Zope_Default

We've got your Zope content, Apache content, UserDir content, CGI,
PHP, Servlets. It slices, dices, makes crispy Julliane fries...

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu