[Zope] Is Chris psychic?

Roger Erens r.erens@eurosys.nl
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:20:30 +0200

This is not a Zope-question but a mailing list-question.

Frequently I get messages from the list which are answers to questions that
haven't been asked yet.
For example, Curtis Ruck's question was sent to me monday, 17-9-01 18:29 and
Chris McDonough's answer was sent monday, 17-9-01 18:38. However, in my
inbox they are received at 18:40 and 18:35, respectively. My, that's
answering fast! As has been noted by Curtis already :-)
Can I adjust some settings somewhere to get this right, because this
ordering confuses me. Or has it to do with some mailserver along the way?

BTW, I'm forced to use MS Outlook.
Best regards,

Roger