[Zope] beehive zope hosting (OT?)

Jan Lentfer jan.lentfer@web.de
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 00:44:49 +0200

Hi all,

I know this is kind of off topic, but it may be interesting for some people.
The german company beehive stopped hosting Zope!!!!
For at least the last 3 month you could read on their website that they
were overworking their Zope hosting offers and that they could not accept
new customers during this time.
Now the website just says "We are no longer offering Zope Hosting Services!"
Why? I mean it's been the only company in germany (as far as I know) who
were hosting Zope. And I think it is a shame for a company who is
publishing books on Zope to just cancel their Zope hosting.
Maybe I just missed something (reasons?) about that topic and someone and
can point me to that.
Right now I feel a little stupid because I bought their book (about 90,-
DEM) on Zope, which really doesn't bring you any further than the
documention which is freely available on the net does.

Sorry, but I am sort of *upset*

Jan

Jan@MountainbikeHQ.de
http://www.MountainbikeHQ.de - Your home for DH, DS and CC Mountainbiking