[Zope] beehive zope hosting (OT?)

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer@web.de
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:41:40 +0200

At 09:35 19.09.2001 +0200, you wrote:
> > Now the website just says "We are no longer offering Zope Hosting
> Services!"
>
>Maybe they changed that, but now it is clearly explained that they are
>focusing on software development.
>
>http://www.beehive.de/zope/hosting/index.html :
>"[...] [we] are now concentrating on the Education and Publishing and
>Software Development areas."
>
>Philippe

Hmm, I guess I should have taken a deeper look into the new site before
posting. I am deeply sorry for that.
I think I was just upset because one option to choose from has gone and
because their site was saying all the time that they would offer an
improved Zope hosting service after redesign, if I remember that right.

Anyway, it's their choice to do so and they will have their reasons.

Again, sorry for posting too quick,

Jan

Jan@Mountainbikehq.de
http://www.MountainbikeHQ.de - Your home for DH, DS and CC Mountainbiking