[Zope] stx_to_html.py doesn't render tables in structured text

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:01:00 -0400

Trying to figure this one out.

I'm using  Barabbas stx_to_html.py in Zope 2.4

I took the Zope regression/example.stx file and try rendering it, but tables are shown as
paragraphs.

The output from DWIClass, shows:

  StructuredTextParagraph(  |||| A Simple Two-column Table ||
  || Column A || Column B ||
  || Apples   || Oranges  ||, [
  ])

Where I expect StructuredTextTable instead.

I suspect this has something to do with class munging in stx_to_html, but I can't figure it
out.

I've toyed around.. Anyone have any ideas?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements