[Zope] Problems with Dreamweaver and WebDAV

Igor Leturia igor@emun.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:06:06 +0200

  Hi all!

  I've just started using Zope to build an intranet and I want to make the
graphic design of it using Macromedia Dreamweaver, connecting to Zope via
WebDAV. Everything seems fine (I can see the objects in Zope as files and
the folders as directories, I can get and edit any file with Dreamweaver),
but if I try to save the file and send it to Zope (using the Put option), I
get an error, "Unable to authenticate with WebDAV server". What am I doing
wrong? I am using the default port and the administrator's user name and
password, do I have to use another port or user? Any help will be welcome.

  Thanks in advance,

                                            Igor Leturia