[Zope] dtml aware HTML Tidy?

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer@web.de
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:43:19 +0200

Chris Cioffi wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone was using HTML Tidy
> (http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/) with their Zope projects?  More to
> the point, has anyone got the configuration files setup to accept zope
> files.  Thanks.

Hi,

I just downloaded this program (I actually was looking for that for some time, THANKS for the hint).

This is the config-file I worked out in about 15 minutes testing it on one of my most messed up Zope-Sites.

I did not yet upload the tidyed - file back up to Zope, so take this as a hint only. Also not all dtml-tags are already implemented, just the few I used on my test page.

-----------

markup: yes
indent: auto
indent_spaces: 1
ident_attributes: yes
wrap: 0
new-inline-tags: dtml-var
new-empty-tags: dtml-var
new-blocklevel-tags: dtml-with, dtml-in, dtml-if

hth,

Jan

--
Jan@MountainbikeHQ.de