[Zope] copy/paste python product not working

Christoph Wierling wierling@molgen.mpg.de
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:28:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi Tom,
check for all of your product-classes, if a meta-type is defined and all
of these meta-types are declared in the meta_types tuple in the products
__init__.py

I hope this helps

christoph