[Zope] ZPatterns not compiling in zope 2.4

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:37:10 -0500

For Zope 2.4.0 you'll want to use Steve Alexander's Transaction Agent's=20=

release rather than stock ZPatterns:

From: Steve Alexander <steve@cat-box.net>
Date: Fri Aug 24, 2001  03:22:00 PM SystemV/EST5
To: zpatterns <zpatterns@eby-sarna.com>
Subject: [ZPatterns] Announce: TransactionAgents 0.0.3

Hi Folks,

You can get TransactionAgents 0.0.3 here:

   http://www.cat-box.net/steve/TransactionAgents-0.0.3.tar.gz

Install it in your lib/python/Products directory.

It contains three directories: ZPatterns, PlugIns and TransactionAgents.

Release notes are in ZPatterns/ZED_PATTERNS_RELEASE_NOTES.txt

This requires Python 2.1 or 2.1.1 and Zope 2.4.x.

As usual, I need to warn you that this is experimental stuff, not=20
blessed by Phillip Eby and Ty Sarna, and it's quite possible that none=20=

of the stuff in TransactionAgents will make it into a proper ZPatterns=20=

release.