[Zope] Counter and concurrent access

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:35:35 -0400

You certainly _could_ use the precondition as a way to call a counter
before each request.  More likely you'd just adapt the existing File/Image.

As the one behind "precondition" several years ago, I cringe to see it
brought up in public. :^)  An example of a reasonable idea that, years
later, you just hate to be associate with.

--Paul