[Zope] stx_to_html.py doesn't render tables in structured tex t

Simon Brunning SBrunning@trisystems.co.uk
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:58:14 +0100

> From:	Danny William Adair [SMTP:danny@adair.net]
> Sorry for answering so late.
> I have the same problem using Zope 2.4.1, BUT
> <dtml-var my_stx fmt=structured-text>
>
> doesn't render tables either (not anymore)!
> I will take a deeper look now, but if you can confirm that
> fmt=structured-text fails as well

I have also got a problem with rendering structured text in Zope 2.4.1. I
have the following text in a text file:

Some text. *One asterisk*. **two asterisks**.

* A list

* *One asterisk*

* **Two**

* A quoted asterisk - '*' - followed by more text.

<hr>

* Text surrounded by '*' characters (with white-space to the left of the
first '*' and whitespace or puctuation to the right of the second '*') is
*emphasized*.

* Text surrounded by '**' characters (with white-space to the left of the
  first '**' and whitespace or puctuation to the right of the second '**')
  is made **strong**.

And have the following DTML document to show it:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<h2>Rendering structured_text</h2>
<dtml-var structured_text fmt=structured-text>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

The shorter lines all come out OK, but in the longer ones, the quoted
asterisks aren't escaping...

> I think this is something for the
> Collector...

If I could find it...