[Zope] remote address

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:09:32 -0500

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 01:57:50PM -0500, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I don't think apache 1.3.9 supports this. I tried your suggestion,
> but nothing different happened. My server runs Debian 2.2 which uses
> 1.3.9. I've been waiting to upgrade the box until the next official
> Debian release. Can anyone running Debian 2.2 say for sure whether
> this is the problem?

My 1.3.9 setup didn't work any better than yours. I backported 1.3.20
from Debian unstable to 2.2, but haven't yet seen if that's enough to
fix it. It seems that in moving from 1.3.9 to 1.3.20, I broke jserv,
php, and other things I had examples for in my VHost docs. At least
Zope, CGI, and Apache static content still work.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu