[Zope] Moving a Zope Installation

Alex Kelly kellya@franklin.edu
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:57:18 -0400

I am trying to move a Zope installation from one server to another.  I
am keeping the location the same on both servers so paths should not be
an issue.  I cannot find anyplace that specified a servername, yet I
cannot get it to work.  When I visit servername:8080 I get a very
useless "Not Found" page.

I copied over the ZopeInstallation directory from the old server to the
new one.  I am connecting locally to a ZEO server for the data.fs.  I
also tried to create a new data.fs, in case there was something messed
up with that that was causing it not to work.  This also didn't fix the
problem.  I also noticed that accessing it through the webdav port
appears to be working, suggesting even more that there is nothing wrong
with data.fs.  I don't have any errors reported in the logs.

I don't really have any idea what I could have missed.  I also don't
really know what else to look into :)  I am hoping someone on the list
has moved Zope between boxes, and knows something I would have
missed...Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Alex Kelly