[Zope] Failure with proxy role

Julián Muñoz Domínguez jmunoz@softhome.net
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:12:37 +0000 (GMT)

First, thanks for reading this email.

I am using 2.4.0 on Linux.

I have created a user defined role in a folder, and have tried to set a
python script with this role as a proxy role.

It doesn't work.
Proxy Roles work with user defined roles ???

Here is the error (I am the manager):

pd. I have the same error changing the role to "Owner", but not
"Anonymous", "Authenticated", "Manager".

You are not authorized to change createtoken because you do not have proxy
roles.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 226, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: createtoken)
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in
publish
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
    (Object: manage_proxy)
  File /home/julian/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in
call_object
    (Object: manage_proxy)
  File
/home/julian/Zope/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/PythonScript.py, line
395, in manage_proxy
    (Object: createtoken)
  File
/home/julian/Zope/lib/python/Products/PythonScripts/PythonScript.py, line
385, in _validateProxy
    (Object: createtoken)
Forbidden: (see above)

--