[Zope] Copying users from one instance to another

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:52:31 -0400

james,

try the following with your export file::

- log into the management interface of your new instance as the superuser/
inituser
- delete acl_users
- try importing the export file again

that should work. trying to do it as a manager user that is defined in the
acl_users you are deleting will not work.

jens