[Zope] Copying users from one instance to another

James Garrison jhg@athensgroup.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:23:08 -0500

Would this work to copy user definitions from instance A to B?

1) Export acl_users from A and B to XML files
2) Copy user definitions from A's exported file into
   B's exported file
3) Delete acl_users from B and re-import from the updated
   XML file.

Would the import know enough to adjust object IDs as needed?
(Is that even a meaningful question? :-)

--
James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:jhg@athensgroup.com                    5608 Parkcrest Dr