[Zope] Problem passing parameters to a Python Script

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:24:45 GMT

I'm passing some paramters from an HTML form to a python script.

I'm having trouble determining exactly which parameter is/isn't being passed to
a python script.  I get an error message saying "Zope Error" "Resource not
found" along with a few troubleshooting suggestions -- but nothing else.

Yes, I do know what the form is passing, and yes it does jive with the parameter
list.  Is something else going on?  Is there a way to determine which parameter
is causing the problem (i.e., get a more descriptive error message)?

TIA,

Ron