[Zope] Problem with local roles

Julián Muñoz Domínguez jmunoz@softhome.net
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:23:33 +0000 (GMT)

I have a similar problem.

To activate a proxy role in a python script, I (manager) have to have this
role (thanks to Dieter Maurer). But for that, I had to create a new acl
folder in the folder where I created the local role, because on the root
acl user folder this local role didn't appear.

What I am unable to say if this is good or bad.