[Zope] CST and disappearing variables

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1002379699.826db1@logicetc.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 10:48:19 -0400

Good, sort of.  At least I don't have to keep pulling my hair out.  Is there
not a public CVS for CST?

> In the meantime, please use an external data container.

It seems that using an external data container means either using an
undoable storage (not recommended) or using early development versions of
various external mounting and related products.  Are these in fact the only
current external data container solutions?  What's your recommendation for a
simple setup of external non-undoable storage?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.