[Zope] CST and disappearing variables

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1002387316.93d55a@logicetc.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:55:16 -0400

I have setup bsddb3Storage and have a storage directory initialized as you
suggested.  I was able to browse it in my throwaway Zope, and now it's ready
to mount with ExternalMount.  However, I'm not sure what to use as an
external method to return the storage.  I guessed this:

  from bsddb3Storage.Packless import Packless

  def createDB():
      env = '/path/to/var/CSTStorage'
      return Packless(name='CSTStorage', env=env)

But I get the following error when I try to add the external mount:

  Error Type: AttributeError
  Error Value: Packless instance has no attribute 'setClassFactory'

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.