[Zope] CST and disappearing variables

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1002395954.cf40de@logicetc.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:19:13 -0400

Well... there is no External Method object.  When adding 'Mount via External
Method', I specificy the Module, Function, and Path.  What I'm getting now
is the following:

  Error Type: MountedStorageError
  Error Value: The path '/Test' was not found in the mountable database.

It seems no matter what I put for Path, it can't be found.  I've created
folders using the throwaway Zope and copied the bsddb3 "environment"
directory over, so the path is there.  Is there a way to just specify the
root of the db?  I can't seem to find any docs that explain the path in any
detail.  So what should it be?

I feel like I did a couple years ago when Zope itself had little organized
documentation.

Thanks!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.