[Zope] CST and disappearing variables

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1002397833.729c9a@logicetc.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:50:32 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Chris McDonough [mailto:chrism@digicool.com]

> How about just "/"?

ExternalMount complains that there's no id specified when I use just /.

> I suspect that Packless is creating a new database behind your back
> instead of using the one you've created...

Could be.  I did finally manage to get it working.  Woohoo!

I'm not exactly sure what combination of things I did to make it work :-(,
but it included using a throwaway Zope instance pointing to the bsddb3
"environment" directory already in the location where I wanted it to be when
mounted by the real Zope instance.  After adding a Folder from the throwaway
Zope, and then restarting the real Zope, ExternalMount recognized the Folder
and seems to be happy now.

Boy...I hope this works with CST better than I was able to set it up. :-)

Thank you much for your time!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.