[Zope] structured text

A M Thomas am@virtueofthesmall.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:27:45 -0500

I'm into the idea of letting my web development clients edit parts their
own sites using structured text, but have a question about it for the
experts out there.

Sometimes a line wants to start with a number but not be an ordered list
element, for example, in an address.  Is there an easy way to make this
work?  I read all the documentation I could find, but didn't see a way
around this.  It's rather important to me.

What I'm working on is allowing clients to enter their contact
information to be displayed as part of the footer on each page.
Addresses and phone numbers go in there, obviously.  They'll want to
control what appears on each line, etc., so structured text seems ideal.

Any help for this?

Many thanks,
Am