[Zope] Zope.User.Group in Bielefeld / OWL / Nordrhein-Westfalen?

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:32:06 +0200

hi,

in order to spread ZOPE around the world, we (2 zopers at the university of
bielefeld) want to initiate a ZopeUserGroup in Bielefeld / Ostwestfalen-Lippe
/ Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)?

are there any zopers out there who want to join?

please contact me for further information.

greetings, maik.

--
 maik jablonski                           visit www.zope.org,
 universitaet bielefeld                   LET'S GET ZOPED!!!!

 http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de/
 http://www.sachunterricht-online.de/