[Zope] Re: include link to each message in mailing list footer

Jonas Bengtsson Jonas Bengtsson <caelumse@yahoo.se>
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:26:51 +0200

Hello Martijn,

> Sorry, Mailman has no access to the ID that Pipermail generates, AFAICT.
> Also, Pipermail can be rerun at a later time to regenerate the archives, at
> which point all previous IDs are obsolete.

Perhaps it's possible to use the message id instead (e.g.
<20020402162428.GN14345@zope.com> for your message)? They are always
the same and are part of the mail so that everyone should be able to
use it.

(I know almost nothing about mailman/pipermail)

--
Best regards,
 Jonas

You can observe a lot just by watchin'.