[Zope] Zope Mascot? :-)))

Rudi Wurm net_seeker@web.de
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:18:52 +0200

Hi all,

i tell you what did come in my mind when i first realized what zope for a
tool is. I instantly thought about that Zope is like a "Zophe",  someone whos
task it was, in the good old times where Kings and Queens ruled most of the
world,  to help you with the normal things in your life, like help to dress
you and so on, like "Kammerfrau" or some kind of a very peronal servant in
your big house.

And thats what Zope is for me: it helps me developing cool web-sites with
dynamical content. She allways does what i tell her, she looks nice and
structured, doesnt forget anything and is there when i need her :-) I cant
imagine a better one to help me with my work.

please keep this in mind when choosing a mascot for zope, ok ?

Torsten Kuehnel aka Rudi Wurm