[Zope] how to include PHP from another server?

Jack Coates jack@monkeynoodle.org
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:07:35 -0800 (PST)

thanks, that sounds workable. I gave it a shot, and the result is kind
of odd, though. If I call it with a simple URL, like so:

<dtml-var geturl url="http://www.yahoo.com">

then it just produces a reference to itself:
http://www.monkeynoodle.org/Methods/geturl

how would I run it from the command line to test it? I've tried
$ python geturl.py url=http://www.yahoo.com
with no luck.

Thanks,
Jack