[Zope] Problem with ZWiki, manage, Attribute Error, __getslice__

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:37:59 +0200

PAULICKA,CHRISTOPHER (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) writes:
 > I manage a number of ZWikis on top of Zope here at HP EMSO
 > (http://www.hp.com/products1/embedded/).
 >
 > After creating my third ZWiki, I left the manager in charge to edit it like
 > crazy.  Now, neither he nor I can access the management page for the ZWiki.
 > Whenever we go to http://batik.corp.hp.com/ChaipediaWiki/manage, we get the
 > following error:
 >
 > Zope Error
 > Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
 > Error Type: AttributeError
 > Error Value: __getslice__
You got a full traceback? Would help!

I expect that somehow a non sequence entered a property expected
to be a sequence. When you are able to find out what property is
affected, we can modify it via

	  url_to_object/manage_changeProperties?theProperty:tokens=

Dieter