[Zope] help with CST plz

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:59:36 +0200

=?koi8-r?B?4c7E0sXKIPDV3snO?= writes:
 > I need an advise on next situation.
 >
 > When the IE open up child browser (by Alt+N), the window context is copied from the parent window,
 > the session cookies copied too. Sessions works great.
 > I need to do <dtml-method> works only when it calls from parent browser, but not from childs..
 >
 > How can it be done with CST? Or are there any other ways?
I do not see, how CST could help you with this problem:

   The two requests (from parent and child) look identical on the
   server. Not easy to distinguish between them.

   Of course, you could try to set some session variable for
   the first request and do something different for request
   when the variable is already defined. But this catches not
   only the parent/child case...

Dieter