[Zope] redirection from within forms with submit button

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 22:38:20 +0200

Dirk, I'm leaving the office now (far too late) and had just a very
quick glance at your method, but perhaps I've spotted it. But I'll
really follow up later if you tell me I was wrong:

dvl wrote:
> Hello Oliver,
[major snippage]

> Well i'm afraid you got better things to do, but here it is. If you feel
> you'd have so see further coding, i'd gladly provide it. Thanks for
> your time, cheers, Dirk
>
> method 'toondecr'
>
> <dtml-var standard_html_header>
>
> <dtml-let navcaller=document_title>
> <dtml-var navbar>
> </dtml-let>
>
> <dtml-in "decrQuery(_.None, _, datum=(_.str(datum)))" size=1 start=teller>

Why should this datum (in _.str(datum)) be known to zope?

cheers,
oliver