[Zope] Using gadfly files

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:54:26 +1000

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:40, Walter Spiegel wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm a german teacher for computer science at Frankfurt (see
> www.schule-am-ried.de). I wrote a simple graphic user interface for
> gfplus (and of course for gadfly) named gfsql, the project is located at
>
> http://wspiegel.bei.t-online.de/gfsql/index.html
> [snip]
> Next question: the address (URL) of A. Watters seemed to be unreachable,
> so I like
> to put a link to your ressources of gadfly. Ok?

I'll be restarting the gadfly sourceforge project in the near future - I'm
currently working through cleaning up the installation process for gadfly.
Once that's done, the project will exist to handle bug reports, and to
coordinate anyone who wishes to work on extending the code. I do not intend
to immediately work on the code beyond cleaning up installation.

I remember writing a Qt interface to gfplus some time ago, but I've lost the
code ;)  There would be room in the gadfly project on sourceforge for your
interface, if you wanted.

    Richard