[Zope] logging module in Zope?

Richard Jones richardjones@optushome.com.au
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 23:05:29 +1000

On Sunday 07 April 2002 10:24 pm, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> In fact I want it for development. Not for monitoring.
> By having each method register itself like "getName() being run now" th=
en I
> would be able to see exactly what goes on and in which order things are
> run.

If getName() is a DTML or ZSQL Method, or a Python Script object (ie. not=
 an=20
on-disk Python Product method) then use my CallProfiler (look on zope.org=
).=20
It'll give you a breakdown of the calls, with the timings too.

I'm hoping that one day we'll be able to integrate the on-disk python met=
hod=20
calls into the profiler - that would rock :)

     Richard