[Zope] dtml-tree

JesusAvila@apb.es JesusAvila@apb.es
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:29:20 +0200

Hi there,
I have some trouble with <dtml-tree>.
Imagine i have the following directory structure:
1
1/2
1/2/3
1/3/4/5
1/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
1/5/6
1/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14

I am in 1/3/4/5/6/7/8 and from there i call <dtml-tree>.
The result of that would be the display of the tree starting from 9.
How can i call dtml-tree and tell him that i want to display all the tree
structure starting from the root "1".
I want to call <dtml-tree> from anywhere in the site, and be able to
display all the site.
I have read the documentation about dtml-tree and there is an attribute
called "url", but i do not know how to use it. I have tried to enclose the
dtml-tree into a dtml-with, but it doesn't work. I have given to the
attribute url the value "1", but it still doesn't work.

Could anyone help me, please?
Thanks a lot.

Jesus