[Zope] Getting the dtml source from a product.

Garikoitz Araolaza gari@eibar.org
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:40:38 +0200

At 09:35 08/04/02, you wrote:
>But does anybody know how I can get a view of the dtml source so that I
>can get a copy of it and save it as a file again. I have written the
>product ages ago and really don't want put too much effort into it again
>if I can avoid it ;-)
>
>regards Max

May be if you viewed somehow the dtml source of the method in your browser,
you could have cached the source view...

But I'm afraid you can't. What you should have cached is the HTML rendering
of the method. At this point all the dtml information should be rendered
and removed from the page that you receive...

Sorry

Gari

Aurki Euskara hutsezko bilatzailea
http://www.aurki.com
Zure laguntza behar dugu. Egin zaitez editore!