[Zope] Problem with zope Server

Jianping Zhu zjp@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:49:52 -0400 (EDT)

I have rehat 7.2 server with zope web sever on it . The system has been
working fine for a long time. I tried today to upload a
.pdf file( 10 M) to an exsiting web page on the server and but failed. I
got following error message:

Zope Error

Error Type: IOError
Error Value: [Errno 28] No space left on device

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

In fact I still have enough (5G) left in the server.

How can I fix this problem? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciatd.