[Zope] Session Mgmt. with Session Id Manager

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:22:04 +0200

The help interface inside Zope actually has nice documentation on
sessions....

:-)

hth

on or about, Wednesday, April 10, 2002, we have reason to believe that Marc=
 Ende wrote something along the lines of :
ME> Hi there,

ME> I've tried to use Sessions on my zope-site for authentication features.=
..
ME> Is there any good documentation about the session data manager and
ME> the browser id manager. I've been searching the whole night but I've on=
ly
ME> found sql - sessionmanager, happy... etc. etc.... But I haven't found a=
 good
ME> docu about the included one. (Even the ZopeBook doesn't tell much about
ME> sessions)

ME> cheers

ME> marc

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt                      web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team