[Zope] How to edit manage_page_footer?

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:02:36 +0200

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 07:24, Joshua Newman wrote:
> How can I put a button or a link  that allows a newbie manager to return to
> the site from the management interface?

Edit the source of Zope.
Look in <z>/lib/python/App/dtml/ and <z>/lib/python/OFS/dtml/

Be subtle by only adding something like this:

<dtml-if my_instance_special_footer>
<dtml-var my_instance_special_footer>
</dtml-if>

And then create a DTML Method somewhere in Zope (not necessarily the root)
with id my_instance_special_footer that looks something like this:

Interface</a>