[Zope] SSL

ruger@comnett.net ruger@comnett.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:54:48 -0700

well .. I finally got M2Crypto to compile (wrong version of swig) and when I
went to install it is was wanting to overwrite stuff like
/ZServer/__init__.py and whatnot so I cancelled out and backed everything up,
thank goodness, because when I did let it overwrite them it destroyed the
zope server. I tried everything to get this thing back up and had to fall
back on the back-ups. It can't be THIS HARD to get a secure connection on
Zope! Thanks for your input.

Rick