[Zope] nested calls

jochen jochen@teg-me.de
12 Apr 2002 17:34:09 +0200

I got the following problem (I'm using Zope 2.5.0):
When my index_html is called the following is supposed to happen:
index_html calls a dtml-method in a subfolder which then calls a
ZSQL-method stored in another subfolder.
It works fine as long as the index_html is accessing the dtml-method and
this dtml-method doesn't need to acces another dtml-method not in the
same folder. If I try to call another dtml-method in another folder then
it simply can't be found.
What can I do? Is there something like the context variable in
pythonscripts??
By the way:
I tried to it with dtml-with but that also didn't work.