[Zope] dtml-in, ZSQL Method, date argument problem

N Burnett neil_b@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:22:24 +0100 (BST)

Hans

A solution has arrived:-) I tried removing the type of
date from the input tag and now it works fine!

<input type="text" name="s.StartsAt:records:date"
value="<dtml-var StartsAt>">

is now:

<input type="text" name="s.StartsAt:records"
value="<dtml-var StartsAt>">

I think I understand why. The date type must put the
string into an internal format. Passing it back
through the DateTime function expects a date-like
string. I think:-? I guess I could also remove the
DateTime conversion from the ZSQL Method and just use
the strftime format part to get a valid SQL date. I
wish there was a date type in dtml-sqlvar.

Thanks for helping me solve this by your questioning.

Regards

Neil