[Zope] page templates and wysiwyg-editors

Marcello Parra Martins lista@parra.locaweb.com.br
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:44:56 -0300

I have these questions also. I guess this topic is notvery clear, and
another tutorial or article would be great.
Thanks,

Parra

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas" <tom@tonic.de>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 7:27 AM
Subject: [Zope] page templates and wysiwyg-editors

Hi,

I try to edit page templates wth dreamweaver 4. I read Michel Pelletiers
HowTo on zope.org, but at the main point I'm really confused. He says:

Now, log into your Zope and create a folder called FileLib. In this
folder, create a page template called index_html by selecting Page
Template from the add menu, specifying the id index_html in the form, and
clicking Add.
Now, with your editor, save the above HTML to the URL
http://your.zope/FileLib/index_html/source.html. Notice that the URL to
save the index_html page ends in source.html. Because page templates are
dynamic, you need a way to edit the raw source of the template,
unrendered by the page template language. Appending source.html to a page
template gives you this raw source.
My question is, how can I save source.html to /index_html/source.html if
index_html is a page template and not a folder? I tried it without
success (Zope 2.5.1, win2k pro).
Best regards
Thomas