[Zope] outdated how-tos

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:28:29 -0400

Right.  I've been given the task of organizing the HowTos into something
reasonable as part of the effort to migrate to the "new" Zope.org.  I
doubt it will happen any time soon, however, as we lack the requisite
resources to review each HowTo for relevance at the moment, although
it's somewhere on the radar (very, very far away).  If anybody wants to
volunteer to "vett" all published HowTos for accuracy, I would accept
donations of time greedily.

- C