[Zope] Best practice: image extensions

Paul Erickson erickson@kaivo.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:30:21 -0600

I'd agree, except that then product authors will have to force users to
always use the graphic type that was originally chosen.

i.e. if you use a product that has an image called "logo.jpg", and you
want to use an image that is a gif or png, then you'd have to name a gif
file "logo.jpg". I don't want to know what problems that might cause.
I completely agree that it makes looking at WebTrends much more painful
than it should be.

-Paul