[Zope] Re: AbracadabraObject installation problem

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:21:55 +0200

hi,

> I created before a "standard_object_folder" with a DTML inside document.
> Then the move outside the  folder "standard_object_folder". When I try to
> add an AbracadabraObject  I obtain the following message without capability
> to add this object.

AbracadabraObject searches for the "standard_object_folder" in its current
path or above.

So please test the following:

- Create a "normal" folder called 'test' and enter it.
- In the 'test' folder create a 'standard_object_folder' and add an DTML
Document to this folder.
- Then go back into the folder 'test'.
- Try to add an AbracadabraOject.

Would be nice if you report if this works or not.

greetings, maik.

--
maik jablonski                    http://www.sachunterricht-online.de
 universitaet bielefeld          http://www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de