[Zope] ldapuserfolder newbie problem: crypt not found

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:50:38 -0400

i suppose you use windoze. for some reason that i cannoth fathom the
windoze python distribution does not have a crypt module. i checked in some
workarounds into CVS and will release a new version soon, see the following
URLs for the changes if you want to apply them yourself:

http://cvs.dataflake.org/LDAPUserFolder/LDAPUserFolder.py.diff?r1=1.40&r2=
1.41

http://cvs.dataflake.org/LDAPUserFolder/dtml/properties.dtml.diff?r1=1.12&
r2=1.13

jens

P.S.: there is no version 2 of the LDAPUserFolder. you probably mean 1.2