[Zope] Transparent Folders & Zope 2.5.0

Ian J Cottee icottee@bluefountain.com
17 Apr 2002 02:01:57 +0900

Does anyone have Transparent Folders working with Zope 2.5.0? I've
installed the product, patched the OFS/__init__.py code and it claims
it has loaded fine on startup. I can add a Transparent Folder to the
root of my website, but it just doesn't seem to do anything. Specifically:

/
/web
/web/globals
/web/globals/test

I'd expect /web/test to access the 'test' in globals but I just get a
'Cannot locate object' error. From reading the posts and comments
others have made about this product it seems like it should just
work.I want to do this to try and clean up the enormous number of
methods that I usually carry in my site root.

This is with Zope 2.5.0, source release and Transparent Folders 0.3.2

Any help gratefully received

Ian