[Zope] zope & vignette

Sven Schupp schupp@opus5.de
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:45:22 +0200

hi,

On Wednesday, 17. April 2002 15:23, you wrote:
> Are there any technical reasons for choosing one of these prodcuts? Or =
are
> these 'political' reasons only?
>
> I can deliver 'political' reasons for not using vignette - but no techn=
ical
> reasons, as I don't know, what you actually want to do.

no technical reasons for _not_ using vignette yet...i don't know anything=
=20
about vignette.
It's about building a portal. For which the CMF seems to be a good choice=
 in=20
my eyes...

> > Personally I like the design of zope (e.g. object orientation) and of
> > course open-source-software and python...
>
> If that's all you need, you could find other CMSs, which match that lis=
t of
> criteria as well.

yes, maybe. But would you like to change the CMS you are working with eve=
ry=20
week? IMHO it is better to know one or to systems very good instead of us=
ing=20
several CMS's with only basic knowhow...
bye,
sven

--=20

[s v e n   s c h u p p]
         web-developer
        =20
         opus5 interaktive medien gmbh=20
         frankfurter str. 151  63303 dreieich
         tel.: +49 (0)6103 5853-177 fax: -5853-200
         schupp@opus5.de http://www.opus5.de