[Zope] Zope magazine - The spirit of the community

Tim Hicks tim@sitefusion.co.uk
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:06:24 +0100

<snip>

MP> > in addition we have released free documentation in the past, this
ZopeMag
MP> > issue includes a free article, not to mention written Open Source
MP> > software. i find your comment to be very unfair.

TT> I did not know this.  This is valuable info.
TT> Thank you for contributing this way.

I don't think I quite follow your logic here.  Are you suggesting that the
fact that Beehive have contributed in other (more open source) ways will
affect your decision on whether to subscribe to ZopeMag?  If so, why?
Surely ones decision should be simply be based on the merits of ZopeMag, no?

tim (not wishing to pick a fight, just curious :-) )