[Zope] Question regarding connection of an IDE to Zope

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:23:25 -0300

There is at least one IDE being developed for Zope, AFAIK.

See
http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net

While it says that this is a RAD for wxPython (which is true),
Boa-Constructor has also a lot of work done to make it an IDE for Zope.

You can also talk to Shane Hathaway, which works at Zope Corporation and is
also one of the developers of Boa-Constructor, his email is shane@zope.com

Hope i answered your questions.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Manchmal stehe nachts auf und installier's mir einfach...
	-- H0arry @ IRC